4 Dec 2012

Best Examples-Based Random Photoshop Tutorials




Photoshop is one of the basic needs of every designer. I started my career by taking online Photoshop tutorials videos. With the passage of time I learned most of the Photoshop tools usage. But it was not easy to utilize every tool in the tricky manner like every professional do. So I started to pick some online tutorial to create something marvelous in Photoshop.

 My field is now Brochure Design, corporate identity design and Graphic Design and this is true that the online tricky tutorials helped me a lot in my field of my work. Today I would like to share some of these tricky tutorials with all my readers.

Embedded Girl

Cool Neon Effect 

 

Cocktail 3D

Flaming Car

Grunge Face

Glass Tomatoes Shining

Ocean in Bottle

Mixed Media


Fairy Night

Professional Widow

 

Making Portrait

 

0 comments:

Post a Comment