6 Aug 2012

DropBox | a way to backup files

http://webdesignersdepot.blogspot.com/2012/08/dropbox-way-to-backup-files.html
Do you own a wordpress blog? Have you backup of your data? No? Than think once!  What will happen if your site get hack or you lose your blog due to some technical error you done? Seriously! You are going to pay for it. I can confidently say that this would be your huge mistake ever. So you want to keep yourself away from such situation?
There is a wonderful solution for everyone who owns a Wordpress site or belongs to Graphic Design field,  Web design or Web development field. This solution is also helpful for general computer users.  Specifically here I am talking about wordpress blog or site holders. But at the last of this blog I would tell how you can utilize this in every other field?


So! Have you ever heard the name DropBox? This is simply wonderful file saving trick I have ever used. Earlier I also have lost my data many times. Whenever I lost my data, there is nothing but angriness and tears in my eyes. Then I found DropBox. It is a place which keeps my files save and secure, even If I deleted them by mistake. 

Wordpress and DropBox:
I was glad to know that wordpress offers us a direct plugin to save our files. The plugin is called Wordpress Backup to Dropbox.  This plugin can be downloading from here

All wordpress site holders should install this to keep away from heavy loss.

How the DropBox works?
http://webdesignersdepot.blogspot.com/2012/08/dropbox-way-to-backup-files.html

The working of Dropbox is easy and simple. You are just required to install that on your PC. For Wordpress files there is a Dropbox plugin. But for all other work you have to install that on your PC. You can share files to some other system simply bu putting that to certain shared Dropbox folder. 

DropBox.com is an official website for Dropbox. It provides step by step instruction whenever you jump onto the site. 
http://webdesignersdepot.blogspot.com/2012/08/dropbox-way-to-backup-files.html

After installation you will be required to create a free account. This account will be helpful for you to scratch files you own or you deleted previously. This account also make easy for you to share a certain file on some site with URL or to your friend. 

In start you will have only 5GB of space to save your data at dropbox. The most interesting thing about dropbox is that whenever you invite someone to join Dropbox, and he accept your request, you get extra free space in your drop box account. 

There are many other file saving software available. But I preferred Dropbox because this is trusted. 

0 comments:

Post a Comment