15 Oct 2012

Facebook Smileys Short Text Codes



Hello everyone, Last night I opened my Facebook Account. It was really exciting to see that when I commented one of my friend`s wall along with :) this text, it turned into face.
Earlier Facebook was presenting these real smileys for Chat only. But now they are awarding these chat emoticons in comments also.
This thing made me so glad and I decided to share the smileys text codes with all my readers. Now you would be able to make your comments on Facebook more glamorous and understanding.










Smileys Name Short Codes
Smile :-) :) :] =)
Frown :-( :( :[ =(
Gasp :-O :O :-o :o
Tongue :-P :P :-p :p =P
Grin :-D :D =D

Wink ;-) ;)
Curly Lips :3
Kiss :-* :*
Gumpy >:( >:-(

Glasses 8-) 8) B-) B)

Upset >:O >:-O >:o >:-o

Confused o.O O.o

Shark (^^^)

Pacman :v
Squint -_-

Angle O:) O:-)
Devil 3:) 3:-)
Unsure :/ :-/ :\ :-\
Cry :'(
Chris Putnam :putnam:
Robot :|]
42 :42:

Robot <(“)
To get more Click Here ...
I am using these smileys now a days and enjoying a lot.

0 comments:

Post a Comment